FIBERGLASS MESH CONSTRUCTION||تيب تشقق
Serpyanka is a tape representing a system of interwoven fiberglass. Serpyanka has a mesh structure, which allows you to avoid getting under the tape air and the formation of swelling and bumps. The mesh structure is covered with a uniform layer of glue of constant stickiness, which allows even non-professionals to carry out work with its quality, quickly and technologically.
- self adhesive
- resistant to aggressive environments
- resistant to loads and displacements
- used for reliable reinforcement of surfaces.
- for internal work;
- for reinforcing joints of drywall, particleboard, hardboard and other sheet materials;
- for reinforcing junctions of door and window frames to walls;
- for reinforcing cracks, corners and joints of concrete and plastered surfaces;
- for reinforcing surfaces of walls and ceilings.
- WITH A STICKY LAYER SMATTLE 100MM X 45M