YELLOW CAN VINYL MATT EXTERIOR MATEL 1KG -B
High quality water-based emulsion paint (Styrene Acrylic Copolymer), it has a flat finish. It is easily applied on exterior surfaces.
- superior durability and high adhesion
- Weather-resistant, UV-resistant and Alkaline -resistant.
- Whiteness and high opacity.
- Odorless, Mercury-free and Lead-free.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable.
Application steps:1.Preparation of surface:
- Cleaned from dirt, oil, or any foreign matter.
- Treat all cracks, chips and all damage by using QP. CRACK.
- Scrape well and remove all dust and loose particles from the dry surfaces.
Prime the surface by using QP. BOND to ensure stability, and best possible adhesion.3. Plastering:
Use QP. SILKY COAT prior to application, if the surfaces are uneven or very porous substrates, it is recommended to apply two layers.
The dilution is as follows:
- Up to 30% with water for first coat.
- Up to 20% with water for next coat.
- Up to 15% with water for final coat.
- Use brush or roller.
- Choose the appropriate color and stir paint well before applying.
- Apply as many coats as needed considering drying time per coat.
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C.