QTA 201 PLASTIC 20KG DARK yellow
Special cement-base tile adhesive (copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene) of high quality. Use mainly for heavy tiles adhesion such as natural stone & marble. Also used for polystyrene board. Meets European standards: EN 12004/C2, EN 12004/C2T, EN 12004/C2E, EN 12004/C2ET.
- High adhesion strength exceeds 1 N/mm².
- Withstands high pressure, hence used for adhering heavy tiles.
- Excellent adhesion despite variation in temp.span (-5 to +60 °C). Also, product performance is resistant to shrinkage and expansion due to change of temperature and humid conditions.
- Special "extended open time" features that enhances strength of adhesion.
- High flexibility properties that makes product performance resistant to shocks.
- Put clean water (without chemical additives) in clean mixing container
- Mix at a ratio of ± 4 kg powder to ± 1 liter of water.
- Stir by a hand agitator the admixture well for 30 seconds.
- Make sure that everything is mixed
- Use an electrical agitator to mix for 1 minute the admixture.
- Wait for a 5 minutes period (settle-down) before application.
Preparation of surface:
- Clean all foreign matter
- Surface & tile must be moistened with water before applying the mixture, especially old surfaces.