QP SEAL PLASTIC DRUM 25KG
An acrylic waterproof coating. Ready to use, easy to apply to all concrete surfaces such as roofs, swimming pools, foundations, and bathroom floors . It is also applicable to wood surfaces.
- Acrylic properties to insure high adhesion.
- High flexibility to avoid crack that a result of surface by temperature variations.
- Provides good adhesion for paints.
- Water proof breather
- Dries very quickly.
- Odorless when applied.
Application steps:1. Preparation of surfaces:
Clear from all oil, loose particles and all foreign matters, treat crack, holes with QP BOND2. Priming:
It is recommended to prime specially if applied on old surfaces or used for swimming pools.
- Use roll, brush or spray machine to apply QP SEAL. (Two coats at least).
- Apply as many coats as needed to reach desired thickness .Recommended thickness is 2mm
- Consider drying time of 24 hours per each coat before applying next one.
- Do not apply if it is raining, surfaces must be dry.
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5 ˚c.
Package & Storage:
- 20 Kg in plastic drum.
- Must be stored unopened in dry conditions away from direct heat, or frost. Shelf-life is 12 months