A cement-base powder water sealing slurry (copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene), applicable to both old and new surfaces, interior and exterior application. This product meets European standards: EN 14891/RCM, EN 14891/RCMO, EN 14891/RCMP, EN 14891/RCMPO.
- Cement –based water breathable sealant.
- Resistant to severe weather conditions, marine atmosphere, hot steam, and humidity.
- Water repellent (hydrophobic), resistant up to 10 m (1 bar).
- Odorless when applied
- Excellent drying time.
- Put clean water (without chemical additives) in clean mixing container
- Mix at a ratio of ± 3 kg powder to ± 1 liter of water
- Stir the admixture by hand for 30 seconds.
- Make sure that everything is mixed
- Use an electrical agitator to mix the admixture for 1 minute
- Wait for a 5 minutes period (settle-down) before application.
- Apply a layer of the admixture to the prepared surface using a trowel or brush.
- Apply a 3 mm thickness of the layer.
- Waiting period of 24 hours between layers.