QP ATIKA PLASTIC DRUM 25KG
High quality water based decorative putty (styrene acrylic copolymer); it is applicable on interior and concrete surfaces
- Stylish and elegant.
- Excellent adhesion strength.
- Good open time.
- Easy to use.
- It could be designed with many thicknesses without any cracking, then this become helpful to technician to shape it in different shapes.
- Odorless, Mercury-free and Lead-free.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Surfaces must be prepared by scraping and priming with diluted QP. Bond
- Level surface using two layers of Silky Coat putty.
- Paint one layer by using QP. Fine emulsion.
- Apply coats of QP Atika as needed with desired thickness.
- Paint a layer using Can Vinyl Silk, Vinyl Matt, or Eggshell emulsion to produce the final layer.
Don't mix QP Atika with any kind of liquid. Use it as it is.
Stainless steel trowel, putty knife.
*To get more information on the use of Atika, please look at the technical data sheet of each product mentioned above.Package and Storage:
- 5kg, 25kg in plasticcontainer.
- Must be stored away from direct heat or frost, unopened, in a dry location, for a maximum of 12 months from the date of production