CEMENT BASE PRIMER 20KG||جبص
Base coat plaster primer (copolymer powder of vinyl acetate and ethylene). It is used for exterior and interior applications with EIFS as coat over all types of polystyrene surfaces. Product features high flexibility and strength to absorb shocks, shrinkage, and expansion. It meets European standard ETAG 004 specifications.
- High durability.
- High flexibility
- Resistant to shocks up to 6 Joules.
- Good resistances to variations in temperature (-5 to +60°C). Resistant to shrinkage and expansion due to changes of temperature and humidity.
- Odorless when applied.
- Put clean water (without chemical additives) in clean mixing container
- Mix at a ratio of ± 4 kg powder to ± 1 liter of water
- Stir the admixture by hand for 30 seconds.
- Make sure that everything is mixed
- Use an electrical agitator to mix the admixture for 1 minute
- Wait for a 5 minutes period (settle-down) before application.
- CEMENT BASE PLASTER PRIMER 20KG IVORY 050
- Apply one coat using a trowel or spraying machine with coat thickness of 2 mm.
- Apply fiberglass onto the primer coat before it is dry.
- Apply the second coat of the primer over the first two coats before they dry.