Bosch 2608586770 22x200x320 SDS Plus 7 Drill Bit
BOSCH SKU: 3165140565547
- The SDS max-7 drill is ideally suited for use at the highest drilling speeds
- The solid S-cutter made of hard metal and inclined side cutters enable very fast drilling
- The vibration-optimized spiral design offers the best power transmission and increases speed
- Suitable for concrete and reinforced concrete, sand-lime brick, masonry.
- For use in rotary hammers with SDS-max holder.
- In order to achieve precise results, the wear marking can be used to determine whether the hole diameter is still within the tolerance for the dowels. As a proof of quality, the drill carries the PGM Masonry Drill Bit Association Board's quality test mark, which guarantees conformity with strict tolerances, precise drilling and a firm hold in the drill chucks.
- activeteq: Active centering tip for active cutting in concrete.
- Durable hard metal with the finest grain size for a long service life and excellent durability.
- Extremely robust and aggressive solid carbide S-cutting edge and inclined secondary cutting edges for aggressive drilling progress.
- 2 and 2 spiral design: Vibration-optimized spiral design for best power transmission and speed.
- Ø 12 to 15 mm as a double cutter
- Resealable craftsman packaging.