Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker || شواية فحم
About this item
- 619 square inches of cooking space in main cooking chamber
- Convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy
- Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Contains shelves to keep accessories organized
Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker
Enjoy a classic smoking experience with the heavy-duty Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker. High-temperature, heavy-gauge steel construction offers durability while a convenient fire access door and multiple dampers give you more control over your smoking experience.
- 619-square-inches of primary cooking space; 281-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Durable, porcelain-coated wire cooking grates resist rust and are easy-to-clean
900 sq in of Total Cooking Space
Features 619-square-inches of primary cooking space in the main chamber and 281-square-inches of secondary cooking space in the offset firebox.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Professional lid-mounted temperature gauge for accurate temperature monitoring.
Swing-Open Firebox Door
Convenient door on the side of the firebox lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid. Also makes raking out the firebox ash much simpler.
Convenient Front Shelf
Front shelf runs the length of the main chamber, and offers easy access to food or utensils while smoking,
Easy to Clean Grates
Durable, porcelain-coated cooking grates are rust resistant and easy-to-clean.
Cool-touch handles are easy to grip and protect your hands from the heat.
Firebox Warming Area
Warming area on firebox for added cooking versatility and plate warming.
While the Oklahoma Joe's Highland weighs 178 lbs, the large, wagon-style wheels make for easy mobility.
Dampers for Heat & Smoke Control
Features multiple adjustable dampers which can be used to regulate heat and smoke.